virtually Day 1 Prelim Stay Recap will cowl the most recent and most present suggestion roughly the world. proper of entry slowly subsequently you comprehend with out problem and accurately. will addition your information effectively and reliably
2022 U.S. WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP TRIALS
TUESDAY MORNING HEAT SHEETS
America Worldwide Workforce Trials, which is able to function the choice meet for this summer time, together with June’s World Championships, get below method this morning in Greensboro, North Carolina. Day 1 will contains prelim races of the 200 fly and the 100 free. The ladies’s 800 free and males’s 1500 free can even be contested at present as timed ultimate race with the early heats swimming this afternoon earlier than the highest heats race in finals. Racing begins at 9 AM Jap Time.
Stanford freshman Regan Smith is available in as the highest seed within the girls’s 200 fly, and her Olympic teammate Hali Flickinger is true behind her with the pair seeded effectively forward of the sphere. Cal’s Trenton Julian is available in as the highest seed within the males’s 200 fly, however Georgia undergrad Luca Urlando, the third seed, really holds the sphere’s quickest lifetime greatest from highschool.
A slew of Olympians spotlight the ladies’s 100 free, with Abbey Weitzeil, Torri Huske and Erika Brown holding the highest three seeds. Florida professional Caeleb Dressel, the third-fastest man ever within the 100 free, holds the highest seed on the boys’s facet.
Ladies’s 200 fly
- World Document: Zige Liu (CHN): 2:01.81 (2009)
- American Document: Mary Descenza (2009): 2:04.14
- US Open Document: Hali Flickinger (USA): 2:05.85 (2021)
- Jr World Document: Suzuka Hasegawa (JPN): 2:06.29 (2017)
High 8 qualifiers:
- Hali Flickinger (SUN): 2:07.75
- Charlotte Hook (TAC): 2:09.51
- Emma Sticklen (TEX): 2:09.71
- Regan Smith (Unattached): 2:09.83
- Olivia Carter (MICH): 2:09.84
- Rachel Klinker (Unattached): 2:10.66
- Lindsay Looney (Unattached): 2:10.80
- Amanda Ray (FLOR): 2:10.85
There was a prolonged delay earlier than warmth three because of an obvious timing system error, however that didn’t throw off second seed Hali Flickinger, who cruised to the warmth win in 2:07.75. Flickinger ended up as the highest qualifer.
High seed Regan Smith used a strong again half handily win her warmth in 2:09.83. Smith certified fourth total following the heats.
TAC Titans’ Charlotte Hook, a highschool senior and Stanford commit, gained her warmth in 2:09.51 to qualify second total.
Males’s 200 fly
- World Document: Kristof Milak (HUN): 1:50.73 (2019)
- American Document: Michael Phelps (2009): 1:51.51
- US Open Document: Michael Phelps (USA): 1:52.20 (2008)
- Junior World Document: Kristof Milak (HUN): 1:53.79 (2017)
High 8 qualifiers:
- Trenton Julian (Unattached): 1:54.34
- Zach Harting (CARD): 1:55.83
- Chase Kalisz (ABSC): 1:56.04
- Luca Urlando (DART): 1:56.50
- Alexander Colson (Unattached): 1:56.50
- Gabriel Jett (Unattached): 1:56.77
- Jace Crawford (FLOR): 1:57.40
- Nicolas Albiero (UOFL): 1:57.81
Cal’s Trenton Julian blasted an enormous swim within the prelims, chopping almost 4 tenths off of his seed to take the highest seed in 1:54.34. He swam away from his warmth and held on the ultimate 50.
Louisville professional Zach Harting cruised to victory in his warmth, holding his second seed to qualify 2nd in 1:55.83. Touching simply behind him in his warmth was Georgia professional Chase Kalisz, who certified third in 1:56.04.
Luca Urlando, who got here in because the third seed, certified fourth in 1:56.50. Urlando seemed robust by way of the primary 150 however a 32 second ultimate cut up noticed him fade to a 1:56, effectively off his lifetime greatest.
Whereas not qualifying for the A ultimate, 15 yr previous Thomas Heilman of Cavalier Aquatics blasted a brand new lifetime better of 1:58.01 to qualify for the B ultimate.
Ladies’s 100 free
- World Document: Sarah Sjostrom (SWE): 51.71
- American Document: Simone Manuel (2019): 52.04
- US Open Document: Simone Manuel (USA): 52.54
- Junior World Document: Penny Oleksiak (CAN): 52.70
High 8 qualifiers:
- Natalie Hinds (Unattached): 53.77
- Claire Curzan (TAC)/Torri Huske (Unattached): 54.16
- Mallory Comerford (CARD): 54.18
- Abbey Weitzeil (CAL): 54.19
- Erika Brown (TNAQ): 54.27
- Olivia Smoliga (SUN): 54.32
- Kate Douglass (UVA): 54.58
Florida-based professional Natalie Hinds put up a powerful 53.77 to take the highest seed heading into the ultimate. Hinds was a member of the Olympic workforce final summer time within the 4×100 free relay.
TAC Titans’ senior Claire Curzan tied together with her future Stanford teammate Torri Huske for second in 54.16, whereas Louisville professional Mallory Comerford dropped a bit from her seed to qualify fourth in 54.18.
High seed Abbey Weitzeil certified fifth in 54.19, whereas Tennessee professional Erika Brown, who represented the US on this occasion eventually summer time’s Olympic Video games, certified sixth in 54.27.
Males’s 100 free
- World Document: Cesar Cielo Filho (BRA): 46.91 (2009)
- American Document: Caeleb Dressel (2019): 46.96
- US Open Document: Caeleb Dressel/Ryan Held (USA): 47.39
- Junior World Document: Andrei Minakov (RUS): 47.57 (2020)
High 8 Qualifiers:
- Caeleb Dressel (GSC): 48.12
- Ryan Held (NYAC): 48.20
- Drew Kibler (TEX): 48.28
- Brooks Curry (TAQ): 48.36
- Kieran Smith (FLOR): 48.50
- Hunter Armstrong (OSU): 48.55
- Zach Apple (ISC): 48.57
- Justin Ress (MVN): 48.73
High seed Caeleb Dressel took care of enterprise this morning, qualifying first in 48.12. He held off a hard-charging Brooks Curry, who gained the NCAA title final month. Curry certified fourth in 48.36.
Arizona State professional Ryan Held certified second in 48.20, whereas Texas senior Drew Kibler certified third in 48.28. Florida senior Kieran Smith, greatest identified for his mid-distance prowess, appears to increasing his vary shorter as he dropped almost a full second from his seed to qualify fifth in 48.50.
I want the article roughly Day 1 Prelim Stay Recap provides sharpness to you and is beneficial for calculation to your information